Saturday, June 28, 2008

When I have nothing to do. and no where to go.
What happens then?
What if I have things I could do. but nothing I want to do.
What if I want to go for midnight ride through hills and valleys. but then reality weighs me down.
What if I realize my life isnt going where I'd want it to go. but for some reason I refuse to move.
What if I want to will people into my life. but it doesn't seem to be working.
What if I recognize all my faults. but I don't see the need for change.
What happens when I do see the need for change.
What if I want to shape the world to accommodate my every need.

Shit man.

I'm strumming my guitar but nothing new seems to be coming out. Stagnant. Am I not inspiring passion in other people. Is no one drawn to me. even in that creepy way?
Fuck am I that boring.
Just crossing off and chugging on.
I can't do those things on my own. I suppose I do need to be placed in the boiling pot.

You get to the end. but then you're not finished.

Fucking shit. What the hell do I do then??
I wanna fucking jump in the street and yell. and roll in the sand.
and get drunk. and talk to people.
remember when you used to sit in a room with a bunch of friends and it wasnt loud and obnoxious and fake?
remember when we used to explore because everyone was right there in the same place.
not solitary.
not removed from everyone that matters to you...
and you realize everyone that is around you has someone or something that matters more to them than you.

2 Comments:

Blogger b said...

well, what if?

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are these lyrics or do you really mean all this?

(-Carly... YES I KNOW I'M LURKING)

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home