Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Run Down

The meat of it is over. I have posted in a looong time but thats because my family has been here for 5 days. Coming to visit for Thanksgiving and all that. busy busy busy

Thursday we spent the day exploring west hollywood, hollywood, beverly hills.. etc.. Had thanksgiving dinner in santa monica at a french restaurant.. dont ask. Though the food was decent.

Friday was for errands, while my parents spent the day driving down the coast toward San Diego.
I activated the utilities, cable, internt.. blah blah

we went to dinner at this place called Spago.. supposedly a big hot spot. I saw Hillary Swank on Rodeo drive.. celebrity spotting number 1.
The food was damn amazing though. Saturday was shopping day.. fuckin sucked walking around that much..

I saw Alanis Morrisette and Ryan Reynolds... they both ride ducatis.. fuckers.

we also so Nikki Hilton, her ass is bigger then expected.

Im worn out.. today and tomorrow.. moving in... hopefully..

will update with pictures soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

When you saw alanis on a ducatti, did she have one hand in her pocket?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Omnipotent O said...

Hmm.. I forgot to look. I was too busy asking about her custom paint job..

and for the women.. yes ryan reynolds really is that hot in person..

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how about Alanis?

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home