Sunday, March 11, 2007

havent changed much

so after listening to Michaels clips from the tape I sent him in Spain I realize that though I may have changed a bit in 5 years... my personality is fundamentally the same. I want what I want when I want it. but ehh... Ive learned to deal...

on another note... Ive got some sort of chronic sickness thing. Where i get well enough to go to work during the week then on friday night i crash, get a fever and a sore throat that keeps me in bed. blah.. then I try to get out and do something outside and it gets worse. This has happened the past 3 weekends.. I think im actually gonna see a doctor.

Im also feeling an undeniable urge to find someone i can connect with with and settle down for a bit. Every girl ive met out here starts out cool and then turns into a lamo in a few weeks. I feel like ive got no one to just call up whenever I need a friend just to hang out and hug...

anywhoo... so tired.. eyes burning
i rode my bicycle about 15 miles up to the airport along the beach.. then came home and got a fever
took some medicine, felt better... then went on a long motorcycle ride... then feel crappy again.

i just wanna feel better.

i just wanna find someone i can relate too.

and someone I can hug when I need one.

bleh.. more complaining.

3 Comments:

Blogger Piglet said...

it sounds like your problem is that you get almost better and then do things like go on 15 mile bike rides. and relapse into sickness.

4:55 AM  
Blogger M said...

just be thankful you don't have a growth covering your eyeball. as for the 'serious' partner .... maybe you should start hanging out at the library. :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger JustInline said...

you need to go on MORE bike rides for longer distances in order to get better.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home