Thursday, December 28, 2006

home for the winter shutdown

my eyes burn.. not enough sleep... nothing to do during the day cause everyone has what they call Jobs out here. New years in chicago, more burning of the eyes, then home to California... yup home.

I havent done much really.. got a hair cut, got some cologne cause I figured Id start doing that, saw some good friends. Hopefully I get to see more of em..

went to some shity old local bar, was like a highschool reunion. weird.. and jackasses are still jackasses, most of the girls are now fatasses, and others havent changed at all.

got was awoken early by the sound of a vacuum, my parents flew to canada, and ive got the house to myself.. woohoo party time.. not really though.

My to do list includes buying stuff i dont really need. new ducati motorcycle jacket.
http://www.advancedmotorsports.com/store/showitem.aspx?pid=1152

shipping my dads old stereo equipment to california.. further adding to my collection of stuff.

I still need renters insurance.

chinese for lunch.

that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home