Friday, December 01, 2006

i just realized

I lived in a hotel for 39 straight days...

It really didnt feel that long. but when you think about it. its almost forever.

Im still working on the whole friends thing. Coming home to an empty apartment every night sorta gets old. To amplify the situation I cant get my furnace to work so its like 59 degrees in here. Cold aggravates the lonely ya know.

so my apartment has two personalities.. my living room is my ultra hip minimilist post modern cold side.. while my bedroom is my full of my stuff, corners exploding and messy side. its a good balance.. yuppie..

on a side note, my neighbor either masterbates or has sex at elevated volumes in the evenings after work. I think her bedroom is through the wall of my living room. I think the next time I hear such activities I will wait till she is almost at climax and then go knock on her door to introduce myself. Maybe shes cute... if shes not I might get grossed out.. maybe its best I dont see what she looks like.

a couple of my neighbors are quite friendly.. the others I dont see much. I feel like they should all come to my door and say hello, perhaps throw a party for me.

Im still working on things, but when im done I promise I shall take and post some photos of the place.

Hanging pictures sort of makes me forget Im alone.

2 Comments:

Blogger zirafa said...

living the one room apt lifestyle kinda sucks. for realz.

9:48 PM  
Blogger M said...

no you didn't

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home