Tuesday, May 08, 2007

its been awhile

but not in that nue-rock band with the bald singer acoustic dude way.

im tired. been biking everyday about 10 to 20 miles depending on how i feel. not too bad.
doing dishes, cleaning my aquarium, swiffering. I hope one day repetitive chores will learn to do themselves.

im watching this fake david blaine video on you tube over and over and I cant stop laughing.

i love ice cream.

and accomplishing things.

i suck at remembering to call people because im selfish and only think of things I have to do that benefit only me.

i should work on that. along with hiring a butler. room and board.. who wants in?

1 Comments:

Blogger Piglet said...

yeah, when i drop out of grad school i'll move to LA and swiffer your apartment.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home