Monday, July 09, 2007

I got bored again....

So I bought a really old bicycle frame for $10. I believe its a Peugeot. Its also got Campignolo decals on it which I believe were the original components. Either way... it needs some work.
Tomorrow im getting it sandblasted after which I will prime, paint, and clear coat it.

After all that and spending only about $50 bucks total I think I'll have myself a pretty kick ass custom steel frame.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

but then i need lots of other parts to actually make a real bike.
fuck.

and i also just broke the screen on my camera!!! fucking shit~!! ass monkey, bitch fucker, god dammit!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Your writing reads, at least in my mind, exactly as if you were talking. Which of course leads to the lolz (like at that last part).

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home