Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So I've decided to start Updating my blog again.

I think I'd like to make it a photography showcase / blog. sort of the non fixfixfix photography stuff.
can you post photos directly on here? or do you have to link it through flickr or photobucket or some shit.

the fixfixfix site is almost up actually. Justinline has been working feverishly for little compensation for the past couple weeks and I think we could definitely have something in the next week or so... maybe.
remember I'm an anal retentive perfectionist and have a hard time letting people see anything that isn't perfect. according to me.

anyway, its gonna be bomb. and hopefully i can make like 5 dollars from ad revenue.

ok so here's my first blog photo. this is Blake. she's cool.

for the record, ive never made out with any of the models.
lame huh?

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Lee said...

did you take this picture? Onie...you are one talented photog. seriously...dump this gov't contract shit and take some pics! i wanna be in some too!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Omnipotent O said...

Yes, I was feeling quite inspired that night.
Are you going to inspire me!? lol

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home