Sunday, November 08, 2009

Morning Light Awakens Me

Photobucket

this girl is beautiful...

Therefore she has a boyfriend.
Is this a common a trend? I think so.

I'm considering joining one of those online dating sites.. but I really don't even have the motivation to fill out all those damn questions and post photos of myself. yikes.
facebook should just start a dating section.. all my shits already on there.
even though I make it a point to post only my most unflattering photos there.

Hope she's into fake mustaches and dick hugger suit pants.
cause thats my bag baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger 3leet said...

The picture doesn't show up, but why not get to know her anyway? It's nice to just have somebody new to talk to. Plus without the distraction of sex you'll be able to decide if you actually like her personality. And if that doesn't work for you, maybe she has a friend...

6:50 PM  
Blogger sorry charlie said...

hahaha.
yeah dude you dont have to screw every hot chick you meet, just keep em around for a little and see what happens.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home