Sunday, November 22, 2009

Isolated in a City of Millions

It's a weird feeling to realize.
Is it impossible to make true friends after a certain age?

Photoshoot yesterday with a couple of nice girls. they went off to hollywood for a night on the town.
I go home to edit photos.

I did go to the racetrack earlier to watch some horses run. Good times. I failed to place any bets.
I'm saving my luck for vegas.

Neighbors had a party. I was invited.
Dreams of my apartment building becoming Melrose Place coming true.
good people overall. regular.
nothing too exciting.
mystery wines.
drinking games.
newly married couples and yuppies.



Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, wish look forward in behalf of more related articles in a jiffy as its united of my pet issue to read.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home